Saturday, June 13, 2009

JPP Election

Today,kmm was having an election for the student representatives. There were queit a number of students volunteered to be the candidates.Among them,there were three guys i knew.one is my dear kuliah mate while other two are my fren as well. for sure, they will hv my insignificant vote.honestly i was quiet impressed by all of them..not everyone has the courage to stand in front the crowd and express their view and appeal the others to vote for them..for me, this is more than juz politic.hihi..i believe what they did were really admirable.they were willing to sacrifice their time and ready to rest great responsibility of being a jpp on their shoulders.for all the jpp candidates, work hard, strike for the best,Even if u cannot get it, u still the best for what u did!!supporting you all my frens !!Hope u all the best during ur service as a jpp^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment